If you’re interested in a career at Bandwidth submit the form below.
We’ll contact you about your resume and, if applicable, portfolio.
- 1-2 years of work experience (or 2-3 internship stints at marketing agency in design/layout capacity)
- College degree in Graphic Design, Art Direction, or similar
- Solid grasp of main graphic-oriented computer programs (Adobe CS), with emphasis on Photoshop
- Comprehensive of Mac platform, font management important
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (esp. PowerPoint)
- Web knowledge a plus
Graphic Design Projects
- Flexible design skills important – creative output varies greatly
- Have hands-on involvement in creative from ads, to digital and a number of concept presentations involving stock art/photo manipulation
- Create print-ready PDFs for publication or production
- Create identity/logo/marque work, and resulting collateral (business cards, letterhead, PowerPoint template, etc.)
- Design basic web pages if relevant (though no serious web skills required)
- Get involved in concepting for television, print advertising, and sales promotions